I don't know how you came to this website...
Maybe you came here on the recommendation of one of your friends? One of our customers? Or maybe just by chance?
In the end, it doesn't matter how you got to this web page... Now that you are here, you should know that you have stumbled upon the most important web page you have ever read in your life!
- Could you excel in a company full of opportunities?
- You were surrounded by passionate people all motivated by ambitious goals?
- Were you happy to go to work when you got up in the morning?
See the recruitment offers
All this is impossible, you might say, probably...Well yes, it is possible!
And that's what's happening at SUMMIT!
See the recruitment offers
A dazzling growth
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the blockchain industry over the last 4 years.
Mathieu (our founder and current CEO) has gone from mining bitcoin for a few friends to over 5,000 customers!
A growing company
After Summit Mining, Summit Gravity and Summit Quantum, more services are in development for 2023.
Summit will expand its offer in the publication of professional crypto analysis, in Masternodes, and in the provision of mining machines.
An engaging mission
Our mission is simple: to make investing in blockchain accessible to everyone.
Our ambition is to bring transparency, simplicity and expertise to our clients. Far from scams and scams, we communicate regularly with our community of customers and take into account their opinions.
A recognized company
SUMMIT est désormais devenue l'une des entreprises les plus connues et les plus appréciées de l'écosystème blockchain.
Nous avons été mis en avant par des médias d'autorités tels que Cryptoast, Cointribune, Cryptonews, AMBCrypto, Le Disrupteur, ou encore Tahiti Cryptomonnaies.
The Summit team, July 2022
We are expanding our team.
What we are looking for above all are passionate people who want to be rewarded and recognized for what they love and where they excel! There is nothing in the world like the excitement of working with brilliant, committed, over-productive minds who are all moving towards the same goal.
We are looking for superstars...
See the recruitment offers
- Marketing superheroes...
- Mega community facilitators...
- Coding legends...
- Avengers of the sale...
- Investment experts...
Blockchain is revolutionizing the exchange of value
The year 2021 saw the crypto market surpass the 2000 billion euro capitalization mark for the first time, putting it ahead of the capitalization of silver (precious metal).
So it's an industry with gigantic potential and the opportunity to offer you a rewarding career both humanly and financially.
To become the leader, SUMMIT needs passionate people, ready to move forward in unknown territory. The development of the SUMMIT group offers opportunities in all sectors. If you want to face exciting challenges, in a sector where everything remains to be discovered, with an explosive growth, then this is the time!
If this type of industry, potential and exponential growth excites you, then you are welcome at SUMMIT.
A direct impact
In our growing group, your job will be what you make it. Accompanied by the best, the impact of your actions can change everything!
Possibilities of evolution
If you are successful and want to evolve, SUMMIT is an ideal playground where everything changes very quickly!
Management by objective
We have a goal-oriented culture, so it's up to you to work in the way you think is most effective to achieve them.
Summit Group's ambition is to become a global leader in blockchain investment solutions. Summit has set a goal to be ready for the arrival of MiCA in 2024.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for a compliance manager who will be able to be the guarantor of all compliance within the group's management.
This is a unique opportunity to participate in the boom of the blockchain ecosystem and to build with a talented team the future unicorn of Web3.
You will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Manage a small team in charge of KYC and KYB.
- Ensure compliance of new products and services that Summit wants to launch.
- Define the AML/CFT system, supervise its update and ensure its proper implementation by Summit.
- Manage internal communication related to the AML/CFT (including updates).
- Ensure that employees have the necessary training.
- Be the privileged interlocutor of the authorities and take charge of the various reports to the authorities.
- Supervise the operations to be reported to TRACFIN and act as correspondent and reporter if necessary.
- Establish risk indicators and reports for the effective manager responsible for AML/CFT / the executive body.
- Ensure the quality of controls in information systems and the compliance of communications related to compliance.
- Ensure legal and regulatory monitoring. Update the risk map, policies and procedures and adapt the controls implemented.
Objectives and key results
- Support Summit in obtaining PSAN accreditation and future accreditations such as CASP (MiCA).
- Ensure the implementation of the AML/CFT system in the tools and the various departments.
- Manage all Summit Group compliance matters and provide strategic guidance to senior management on compliance issues.
You must have the following skills or background:
- You can demonstrate 7-10 years of experience in risk, fraud, compliance, anti-money laundering or a regulatory function.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the provisions of applicable local and European laws, directives, regulations and other standards.
- You are familiar with compliance applications and tools.
- You are fluent in French and English.
We value the following skills or background:
- You have experience with tools such as Scorechain, Passfort (Moody's Analytics), Onfido, etc.
- You have a certification in compliance or risk management.
- You are comfortable with project management tools such as ClickUp.
- You have knowledge of blockchain technology, Web3 or crypto-currency related investments.
- Proactive, you have a real ability to motivate yourself, anticipate and ask for help in a remote work environment.
- Courageous, you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves in a difficult environment.
- Adaptable, you are able to handle multiple subjects.
- Self-taught, you are able to learn and do your own research.
- Concise, you must be able to summarize your questions and present your work in a clear manner.
- Organized, you must be able to manage your own tasks by priority.
- As a communicator, you have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Remuneration: In line with the market and according to expertise.
- Commitment: Full time.
- Location: 100% remote
- Start date: As soon as possible
No job offers at the moment.