Who are we?
When we say ‘we’ or ‘us’ in this policy, we’re generally referring to Summit Crypto Mining Limited:
- Summit Crypto Mining Limited (registered office: 5 the Grain Store, Distillery Lofts, Distillery Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 3, Ireland).
- Main office: Guinness Enterprise Centre Taylor’s Lane Dublin 8, Ireland.
What Sorts Of Information Do We Hold?
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, bank account and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
- Information about the Services that we provide to you (including for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and Services, and so on);
- When reviewing your application for products and Services offered by Summit Crypto Mining, we may take into account other information about you such as your employment details, financial position, information taken from identification documents such as your passport or driving licence, your insurance, criminal and medical history, and details about additional insured parties and cardholders or joint policyholders;
- Your account login details, including your user name and chosen password;
- Information about any device you have used to access our Services (such as your device’s make and model, browser or IP address) and also how you use our Services. For example, we try to identify which of our apps you use and when and how you use them. If you use our websites, we try to identify when and how you use those websites too;
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don’t open them or don’t click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our Services; and Information from other sources such as social media providers and the DVLA as well as information that is publicly available.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect may be used to:
- Make available our Services to you;
- Process your investments;
- Take payment from you or give you a refund;
- Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
- Conducting market research, either by ourselves or by using reputable agencies;
- Statistical analysis;
- Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume and how you browse across Summit Crypto Mining websites, so we can serve you better;
- Find ways to improve our Services, apps and websites;
- Contact you about our products and services, from us and our partners;
- Provide you with online advertising;
- Provide for the safety and security of our colleagues and customers; and
- Help us answer your questions and solve your problems.
Who Might We Share Your Information With?
Our service providers :
We work with partners, suppliers, insurers and agencies so they can process your personal information on our behalf… but only where they meet our standards on the processing of data and security! We may only share information that allows them to provide their services to us or to facilitate them providing their services to you. For example, some of our service providers place advertising for us online, about our products and services and those of our partners, suppliers and third parties. As a result, where you have indicated you are happy to receive marketing from us, you might see online advertising that we have placed on the websites you visit, or the interactive services you use.
Other organizations and individuals :
We may transfer your personal information to other organisations in certain scenarios. For example:
- If we’re discussing selling or transferring part or all of a business, we may share information about you to prospective purchasers -, but only so they can evaluate that business;
- If we are reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer information we hold about you to them so they can continue to provide the Services to you;
- If required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound or we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority such as the Police;
- If we need to do so in order to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and Services; or
- In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
International transfers of your personal information
Keep you informed about our products and services
We would like to tell you about the great offers, ideas, products and services of Summit Crypto Mining from time to time that we think you might be interested in. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may do this through the post, by email, text message, online, using social media, push notifications via apps, or by any other electronic means. We won’t send you marketing messages if you tell us not to but we will still need to send you occasional service-related messages. If you wish to amend your marketing preferences, you can do so either logging into any of your Summit Crypto Mining accounts and following the directions, by calling our Customer Care Team on +353 86 027 7390 or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge.Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us as set out below.
Right to stop or limit the processing of your data
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
How Long Will We Keep Your Information For?
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service across our group. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
Links To Other Websites
Sharing Your Thoughts
When using one of our websites or mobile applications, you may be able to share information through social networks like Facebook and Twitter. For example, when you “like”, “share” or review our Services. When doing this, your personal information may be visible to the providers of those social networks, their other users and/or Summit Crypto Mining. Please remember that it is your responsibility to set appropriate privacy settings on your social network accounts so you are comfortable with how your information is used and shared on them.
We take security measures to protect your information including:
- limiting access to our buildings to those that we believe are entitled to be there;
- implementing access controls to our information technology, such as firewalls, ID verification and logical segmentation and/ or physical separation of our systems and information;
- storing your payment details (cryptocurrency wallets) on our system in an encrypted format;
- never asking you for your passwords;
- advising you never to enter your account number or password into an email or after following a link from an email.
How to contact us ?
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
- By email: email@example.com
- By post: Data Protection Privacy Team, Summit Mining Limited, 5 the Grain Store, Distillery Lofts, Distillery Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 3, Ireland.